Reservations



 

Hotel Sanborn



The schedule’s other side advertised the Hotel Sanborn, which was a temporary name change from the original (the Hotel Weirs sign is still visible over the front door).
A few years later, after the Hotel was greatly expanded, it was renamed the NEW Hotel Weirs. This became its permanent name. Click here to see the original 1885 engraving of the Hotel.