Arts and crafts shows are scheduled for the nearby lake towns of Meredith, Gilford, Alton, Wolfeboro, and Tilton, but unfortunately, Weirs Beach is currently lacking its own arts and crafts show.
Arts and crafts fans should head to Meredith!
• On May 29-31, 2021 for the 30th Annual Memorial Day Weekend Craft Festival
• On August 28-29, 2021, for the 41st annual Lakes Region Fine Arts & Crafts Festival.
• On October 2-3, 2021, for the 23rd Annual Autumn Craft Festival on the Lake
Arts and crafts fans should head to Alton!
• On July 17-18, 2021, for the 32nd Annual Craft Fair at the Bay
• On September 4-6, 2021, for the 32nd Annual Labor Day Weekend Craft Fair at the Bay
The Meredith and Alton crafts shows, except for the Lakes Region Fine Arts & Crafts Festival, are presented by Castleberry Fairs & Festivals. Admission is free to all of these Castleberry events. All events offer juried artisans, live musical entertainment, specialty food sampling, and craft demonstrations. You can see a list of the exhibitors for each show on the Castleberry website.
Arts and crafts fans should head to Gilford!
• On July 3-4, 2021, for the July 4th Weekend Craft Fair at Gunstock
• On September 4-5, 2021, for the Labor Day Weekend Craft Fair at Gunstock
Arts and crafts fans should head to Tilton!
• On May 22-23, 2021, for the Lakes Region Spring Craft Fair
• On July 24-25, 2021, for the Summer Fun Craft Fair
• On September 25-26, 2021, for the Fall Arts & Crafts Fair
Arts and crafts fans should head to Wolfeboro!
• On July 9-11, 2021, for the On the Green 1 Arts & Crafts Festival
• On August 13-15, 2021, for the On the Green 2 Arts & Crafts Festival
All of the Gilford, Tilton, and Wolfeboro crafts shows are presented by Joyce’s Craft Shows.
HISTORY OF ARTS & CRAFTS SHOWS
Arts and crafts shows occurred regularly on the Weirs Beach boardwalk in the late 1970’s, but have been absent since that time.