Currently there are no arts and crafts shows scheduled in 2019 for Weirs Beach. However, there are arts and crafts shows scheduled for the nearby lake towns of Meredith, Gilford, Alton, Wolfeboro, and Tilton.
Arts and crafts fans should head to Meredith!
• On May 25-27, 2019 for the 28th Annual Memorial Day Weekend Craft Festival
• On August 24-25, 2019, for the 40th annual Lakes Region Fine Arts & Crafts Festival.
• On October 5-6, 2019, for the 21st Annual Autumn Craft Festival on the Lake
Arts and crafts fans should head to Alton!
• On July 13-14, 2019, for the 30th Annual Craft Fair at the Bay
• On August 31 – September 2, 2019, for the 30th Annual Labor Day Weekend Craft Fair at the Bay
The Meredith and Alton crafts shows, except for the Lakes Region Fine Arts & Crafts Festival, are presented by Castleberry Fairs & Festivals. Admission is free to all of these Castleberry events. All events offer juried artisans, live musical entertainment, specialty food sampling, and craft demonstrations. You can see a list of the exhibitors for each show on the Castleberry website.
Arts and crafts fans should head to Gilford!
• On August 30-September 1, 2019, for the Labor Day Weekend Craft Fair at Gunstock
Arts and crafts fans should head to Tilton!
• On August 3-4, 2019, for the Summer Fun Craft Fair
• On September 21-22, 2019, for the Falling Leaves Craft Fair
Arts and crafts fans should head to Wolfeboro!
• On July 5-7, 2019, for the On the Green 1 Arts & Crafts Festival
• On August 9-11, 2019, for the On the Green 2 Arts & Crafts Festival
All of the Gilford, Tilton, and Wolfeboro crafts shows are presented by Joyce’s Craft Shows.
HISTORY OF ARTS & CRAFTS SHOWS
Arts and crafts shows occurred regularly on the Weirs Beach boardwalk in the late 1970’s, but have been absent since that time.